Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day 14 (April 16) Port Quin to Trevone

Do I really have to write a blog tonight - after 2 very large G & T's and 2 bottles of red wine I'm having a job to focus.
Today Melv & I went on a cruise (without an Italian captain). We travelled from Rock to Padstow. Jacqui & Lyn met us (after we had passed through customs) with crab sandwiches purchased from Rick's place. Padstein was packed with tourists which made such a contrast to the solitude of the coast path. Although Chough's Bakery had a long queue Lyn bought a couple of pasties for our lunch tomorrow; good girl.
Tomorrow is Melv's last day of walking with me; he is heartbroken poor lad.
For all those multitudes who intended walking with me I have decided to bring the rest day from Thursday to Wednesday. I know this is going to disrupt so many peoples lives but honestly I couldn't care a toss. Pass the sambucca Lyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment